Jun 28, 2009

~Drag me To Hell~




















just get back from sunway carnival mall
went for watching 'drag me to heell' with darling
this movie was recommend by my frens
haha...dont know how to explain my feeling now
my heart beat fastest and fastest
i feel very scare and uncomfortable when the old lady vomit and also the old lady want bite the young lady without teeth
oh my god....its make me sick
do you know the reason why im so scare?
couse we sat in front of the cinema screen
the sound effect very strong and make the movie true

next time if want to watch this of kind of movie,
please dont sit in front of the screen or second row


2 comments:

AhChew said...

this movie not bad wat..
juz disguting from start to the end of movie..
haha..

hoihoi said...

very scary u know?
when the old lady vomit....
and when she want to eat the sweet...
omg...